19 June 2020
CEO and HR Assistant
DOS Group, a solid, modern, and flexible IT Company is looking to employ a CEO and HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. We are looking for a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, you should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- 2 years of experience as a CEO and HR assistant
- Besides speaking English and German
- Strong People Skills
- Strength in Multi-Tasking and Organization
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
If you recognize yourself in the profile we are looking for, send us your resume to email@example.com