8 November 2019
Support Representative \ QA Engineer
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
You will help people who have problems with our products and will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent English and German Knowledge
- French knowledge is a plus
Do you have the right skills?
If you recognize yourself in the profile we are looking for, send us your resume to