19 June 2019
Senior Android Developer
DOS Group is looking for talents!
Do you want to make a change in your career? DOS Group is looking for innovators ready for any challenge: young and dynamic talents or professionals contaminated by the digital revolution. What do we offer? A different way of thinking and a better way to work: professional working environment, Agile methodology, Coworking spaces and training courses.
Senior Android Developer
What are we looking for?
Brilliant developers who can share digital passion with us, we are looking for talents who can grow and turn their passions into a profession and we are looking developer who like to go outside their comfort zone.
- Responsible for the design and building applications for the Android platform.
- Reviewing and maintenance of existing applications, collaborating with cross-functional teams in defining, designing, and shipping new features.
- Translating business requirements into technical designs.
- Monitoring development results and ensuring high quality of deliverables, in adherence to application design.
- Analyzing and resolving production issues, as well as providing technical support for existing application(s).
At least 3 years work experience in Android development.
- Published at least one application in the Google Play store.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Android SDK and Android Studio.
- Knowledge of material design, activity lifecycle and how to deal with different screen size.
- Experience with offline, multithreading and REST services (JSON, XML).
- Experience with distributed version control systems (GIT).
- Familiarity on how to deal with older Android system versions (pre Lollipop).
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and most common design patterns.
- Knowlegde of Gradle.
- Knowledge of Android libraries (Support, AppCompat, Components).
- Working experience with data-driven application (SQLite, Realm).
- Team working attitude.
- Basic English knowledge
The Following Can Be An Advantage:
- Kotlin experience.
- Experience with observables, RxJava and LiveData.
- Basic knowledge with backend languages (PHP, Java, .NET).
- Experience in iOS development.
- Experience in cross-platform mobile development (Xamarin, ReactNative).
- Proficiency in unit testing and CI/CD pratics.
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM).
- Knowledge with issues tracking (Jira, Azure DevOps).
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- French and German knowledge.
Do you have the right skills?
If you recognize yourself in the profile we are looking for, send us your resume to