12 September 2019
Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for a Back-End Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team. Back-End developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Back-End developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing REST Services
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and experience on ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Versioning Systems (GIT)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent English knowledge
- Knowledge of German and/or French is welcome
Do you have the right skills?
If you recognize yourself in the profile we are looking for, send us your resume to email@example.com