12 January 2021
SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Backend Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team. Backend developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Backend developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Proven working experience in TDD and Clean Code practices
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework and Spring Boot application
• Experience in microservices using docker containers.
• Experience deploying application on Kubernetes environments is welcome
• Experience in RESTFul webservices and Pub/Sub pattern or queues system like RabbitMQ is welcome
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC) is welcome
• Excellent English knowledge required
• Good knowledge of German and/or French required